Educational Equity Services provides consultancy services in research, capacity development and institutional support on ‘race’ and other inclusion, diversity and equity.
Professor of Educational Leadership and Social Justice
Professor Paul W Miller
PhD, FAcSS, PFHEA, FCCT, CMI Cmgr
- President of the Commonwealth Council for Educational Administration and Management (CCEAM)
- Council Member and Co-convenor of the ‘Race & Educational Leadership Research Interest Group’, British Educational Leadership, Management and Administration Society (BELMAS)
- Member, Teacher Diversity Steering Group, Department or Education, UK
- Council Member – Institute for Educational Administration & Leadership – Jamaica (IEAL-J)
- Fellow of the Chartered College of Teaching, UK
- Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK
- Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences, UK
- Chartered Manager, Chartered Management Institute, UK
- Visiting Professor of Education – University of the Free State, South Africa
- Passionate about race equity and social justice in education and society
I have been
- Head of the School of Education, University of Greenwich
- Professor of Educational Leadership & Management, University of Huddersfield
- Professor of Educational Leadership & Management, University of Technology, Jamaica
- Reader in Education, Brunel University London
- Senior Lecturer in Education & Early Childhood, Middlesex University
- A Secondary school teacher in Jamaica and in London
- Directly supported educational institutions and other public sector organisations in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) through research, capacity-development and other institutional services.
- Over 90 publications, including 10 books, journal papers and research reports.
- PhD – Educational Leadership / Policy (University of London)
- LLM – Children Rights & the Law (Middlesex University)
- MBA – Human Resources Management (University of the West Indies, Mona)
Is being used by the UK Cabinet Office in Anti-racist educational policy development
We provide consultancy services in research, capacity-development and institutional support on ‘race’ and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues grounded in research evidence and practice experience.
Company number: 12718201
Company address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU