Equity, Inclusion & Organisational Diversity
Leading EDI pathway
Accredited by the Institute for Leadership Management (InstituteLM)
We are proud to have designed and won accreditation for the UK’s first accredited CPD programme in “Equity, Inclusion & Organisational Diversity”. Our programme combines theory with practice and is designed for persons working within and outside the education sector.
This programme is suitable for: existing and aspiring leaders and HR practitioners, working in various organisational contexts. We have so far delivered this programme to participants in the education sector, nuclear industries and charity sector.
- External quality-assurance adding value and credibility to your professional development
- Immediate access ILM’s award-winning online learning platform (MyLeadership) from date of registration
- 1-year FREE membership of the ILM from the date of registration
- Upon after successful completion, the use letters after their name i.e. Associate – AMInstLM, Member – MInstLM, Fellow – FInstLM
- Co-branded Certificate of Achievement with ILM and Educational Equity Services
- Quality assured training
- Enhanced capacity of members/ leaders to more effectively engage with and respond to issues of equity, inclusion and organisational diversity
- Flexible and innovative approach to leadership and organisational development
- Delivered by experts in a safe, interactive learning environment.
Educational Equity Services provides consultancy services on anti-racism and other inclusion, diversity and equity issues. Our USP is that our approach combines research with practice. Our services are built on three pillars: research, capacity-development and institutional support.
Company number: 12718201
Company address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N17GU